Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Still no baby.....

We're on to day six of the baby being late. No major changes, although I was having some contractions this morning that were stronger than before, still nothing that would put me into labor.

My brother and his family are in town and I spent the day with them yesterday. I’m so used to having a nap and taking it easy, by the time I go home last night I was simply exhausted! I’ve only recently dragged myself out of bed. They were sure I was going to have the baby last night because they gave me balsamic vinegar, which is supposed to induce labor. Yet another old wives tale out the window.

We saw The Incredibles yesterday, which I thought was a great movie. The baby’s name is Jack Jack, so now my baby has a nickname before he’s even born. I was impressed with myself for sitting through an entire movie.

I just saw Jen's comment - it's so funny because I finally got out of bed and my first thought was, "Oh no, the blog! People are going to think I'm having the baby". Sorry Jen, not yet. But I know you guessed today, which isn't over yet.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?