Friday, November 12, 2004

Just FYI

This is apparently the slowest stage of labor. It doesn't really hurt or anything, so I'm not necessarily complaining. Ok, I am. Yes, I'm still contracting every 6 minutes, no it doesn't feel any different, and yes, it's been over 18 hours. I've done the laundry, put the bedskirt on the crib, moved Joe's filing cabinet out of the baby's room, taken a nap, listened to my hypnobirthing affirmation cd (you can only take so much of it), had some lunch. Now I'm just puttering around, waiting. Danielle says I could go on like this until tomorrow. Great.

Luckily I stopped my father from going on a hiking trip. What was he thinking? Can you imagine if this baby was born and he was unreachable in the wilderness?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?