Thursday, November 11, 2004

Just another Thursday

I am officially 39 weeks today, putting me one week away from due. I spoke with Danielle, my doula, after my doctor's appointment yesterday and she thinks it will happen sometime this weekend or early next week. I don't think it's today, although I have been feeling kind of funny. Last night I was having a lot of the fake contractions very close together, but since they don't hurt they aren't doing anything to make me progress at all.

The baby is in good position, so hopefully he will come out face down. It must be weird to spend so much time upside-down floating in liquid.

Julie's baby is in the NICU after having some complications from the birth. They expect him to be there a week so they can run tests and monitor him. I am going down there this morning to check on them and see if there is anything I can do to help.





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?