Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Julie's new baby

Here is Mac being held by my mom:



and these are his feet, with the security tag firmly in place:



If you try to steal a baby, his tag will set off the alarm and the whole place goes on lockdown. It's very efficient.

Julie is feeling much better, although extremely tired. I think she'll be staying in the hospital until tomorrow. They have Mac on an IV of antibiotics just in case he got an infection, but he seems to be just fine. His poor little head is pointy from hanging out in the birth canal for so long, but other than that he is just adorable.

I walked around the hospital hoping to convince my body it was ready to have a baby too, but no such luck. I'm still having fake contractions and just hanging out and waiting. We go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon and I'm hoping he can see some progress, but he may not. I'm still 9 days away from my due date.



Comments:
Oh he is just beautiful! Julie did good! And if I haven't said it lately.... "I want one!!" Although I can do without the 9 months of pregnancy, and all the labor and pushing stuff....

:-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?