Tuesday, November 02, 2004

It's freezing!

I don't have any Jack news, he's still just hanging around and waiting. Joe would really like him to wait until his due date anyways because he has a bunch of work commitments for the next two weeks. I, on the other hand, don't have very many commitments at all, so I spend a lot of the day resting and knitting. I can't believe how tired I am all the time.

This morning I woke up cold - the first time all year. Lucca was cold as well, as you can see from this picture



She's wearing her sweater that makes her look like a judge.

We go back to the doctor tomorrow. I'm guessing he'll listen to the heart, check me out, and send me on my merry little way. I'm still having a few contractions every now and again, but I can tell it's not enough to make things happen.

The worst part is, Jen's sister Lisa who was due right about the same time as me gave birth last Friday! No fair.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?