Friday, November 26, 2004

Hospital Day

So we head off to the hospital this afternoon – if you don't hear from me again that means they kept me and I'm finally having this baby. They are going to test him and check me out, but at the latest I'll be induced tomorrow. I hate hospitals so much, and the big challenge for me with this whole natural thing is trying to relax in a hospital setting.

Thanksgiving was wonderful – of course I ate too much but I think that is always the case. We made yo-yos in my dad's woodshop and Joe made one for the baby. When it's finished I'll post a picture.

One small mishap at dinner. Anne made paper turkey placecards that were very cute. After we ate one of them caught fire from a candle and completely disintegrated without any of us noticing. It marked the table and of course ruined the tablecloth.

Gotta run, Joe is taking me out to breakfast.

Comments:
To those looking for an update

Brooke is still in the hospital this morning. She is underway. My re-revised target is 11:32am this morning.

More later.

Greg
 
Oh I can't wait to hear the news!!!! I am at the edge of my seat!!!
 
Touchdown.

First Brooke is perfect.
Second, Jack is here, healthy and pink.

This is her blog so I will leave it to her to give you the details when she returns to reality.

Greg
 
Congratulations Brooke and Joe... Welcome to the world Jack!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?