Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Dr. Appointment

Well, he checked me and I'm not dilated at all. Not even a tiny bit. He wants me to come back on Monday to check the fluid and see how long it is safe to wait to induce. He said normally the latest he would do it would be Thursday, but since that is Thanksgiving he might be okay with Friday.

He said the contractions are normal and they need to get stronger before anything will happen. The good news is that the baby is in perfect position - he's dropped down and is now facing my right side, which is better for delivery. I guess the baby spinning exercises worked!

Comments:
It won't be long now. The way I have been feeling we might be having a race. I have had contrations all last night and most of this afternoon. You would kill me if I went first, wouldn't you? Hopefully you will meet Jack soon!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?