Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Disneyland

You know how you get on Pirates of the Caribbean and one of the first things you do is go up and up and up? That part of the ride always made me nervous because when you go that far up, you know you're going to have to come down. And you also know it's not going to be a gradual process.

This is how I feel today. Like I'm sitting on a ride, going up and up and up and not knowing what is on the other end. I just wish the ride would start already.

We go to the doctor at 2:20 today and hopefully he can explain what is going on with me. Maybe I'm actually dilated 4 centimeters and he'll just send me to the hospital where Jack will arrive without incident. Or maybe he'll send me home and tell me I'm not ready. Who knows?

In any event, I'm still having contractions and nothing has really changed much.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?