Saturday, November 20, 2004

Crisis Averted

I've learned a lot living with a lawyer – especially one who litigates as much as Joe does. An argument is not always best won by using the reason you most believe in, instead it's often important to call in the experts. Joe is not concerned that Jack will get sick at my knitting party. He just doesn't want to take him to the Litigation Christmas Party on the 4th. So yesterday he sent me this article intended to sway me into believing it wasn't safe to take Jack out that early.

If you happened to click on the link, you will see it was written by Fisher Price.

Another thing I've learned is to choose your experts wisely.

So Jack will be coming to the knitting party, and not the lawyer party. That was easy.

Still no news on when the little guy will make his appearance. We went for a walk yesterday afternoon with the dogs and I fell. (Don't worry mom, it wasn't a big dramatic fall or anything, I just tripped on the sidewalk and lost my balance.) I was hoping that would trigger something, but of course it didn't. Today we're going to the zoo to walk around and see if we can scare him out with some lions. Too bad they got rid of the alligators. Now that was a scary exhibit.

My brother Greg has adopted a fun new habit. He calls me and says "Have you had the baby now?" just like the guy in that annoying Verizon commercial. I think he's a bit anxious. They get here Monday and they would like the baby to be here by then so they can hold it. Take a number buddy, there is a long line of people waiting to hold him.

Comments:
Have you had the baby now? How about know?

The snow is flying and it is high time for a family addition.

I am bringing a camera, so see to it that Jack has learned a new trick by the time we arrive.

Keep cooking the egg and watch closely for your genetic link to Dad which makes you fall down on flat ground.
 
Hey Brooke, Have you thought about getting a pedicure? I am serious about this one... the massage therapist I work with was saying that it helps to speed up labor because there are pressure points in the ankles for women's organs. The nerves travel down that far! Just thought that anything to help this little guy into the world faster would be enjoyed!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?