Sunday, November 07, 2004

Barometric Pressure

Supposedly rain and the drop in barometric pressure can bring on labor. Not for me, clearly, but allegedly for some people. I am still in a holding pattern with this kid, and it seems there is no end in sight.

Julie's due date is today. I'm hoping she has him soon, because I know she is miserable and uncomfortable.

Joe and Parley went to Dad's Boot Camp yesterday and they got to hold two babies AND change their diapers. I think overall it was a success - both of them feel a tiny bit more comfortable around kids now. When Joe was leaving in the morning he said "They aren't going to have real babies are they? Real babies make me nervous." Too late, Mr. Adams. You're getting one, so be prepared to be nervous.

Last night I told Joe I was sorry I was so difficult to live with - I'm not blind to the fact that an overly pregnant woman is not the ideal housemate. He said "You're not, I'm just annoying." I couldn't stop laughing. Poor guy.

So here's to yet another day of waiting......

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?