Monday, October 18, 2004

Feeding schedule

All this time I thought I was eating voraciously for my own enjoyment. Turns out, Jack is used to his scheduled feedings. I only ate one breakfast yesterday and then went to Edward's wedding - the ceremony started at noon, so I thought I'd be okay. Cocktail hour and four toasts later, and we didn't eat until almost three in the afternoon. Jack was not pleased. He banged around inside of me like a caged animal demanding his lunch. And just for extra punishment, he didn't stop when I finally got around to feeding him. He mamboed his way late into the evening. He sure showed me. Now I know why I've gained so much weight!

We picked up the pictures for his room yesterday as well – they came out great. The prints are by an artist named Anna Choi in San Francisco. Joe picked them out when he was up there this summer. The frames are from the Great Indoors and I think they did a fantastic job. Here are the pictures:





The curtains and bed skirt should be done sometime this week, according to my mom. Then I just have to move out the filing cabinet and the room will be ready. I don't think there is anything left to buy just yet, but I'm sure that will change once he's arrived. At least we're ready for him to get here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?