Sunday, October 17, 2004

Contractions???

I may have had some contractions this morning - Julie described them to me because she's been having them for a while. When she went to the doctor Thursday they confirmed the contractions were the real thing, just too far apart to mean anything. I woke up about 5 a.m. with very low pains that lasted for less than a minute. So maybe it was contractions, or maybe I am just full of wishful thinking.

Jack continues to be very active - he likes music and Joe's voice especially. When he hears a new person though, or someone who isn't around a lot he hides. I think he's shy. He's also growing a lot a getting very heavy. I wasn't meant to carry around this much belly I don't think!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?